[TIPS] Pokemon GO

Marcylene

Hello, I've been playing Pokemon GO recently since it became available in my country. It's nice for knowing your city better, breathe and play your favorite game. Sadly I mostly do it when I have to work but also with my friends. We met a lot of people and make new friends.

So, here are some information about the game:

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgie-d3jwgjs.gif[glow=red]Secret tips that few people know about![/glow]

• [glow=purple]Pokeball spinning[/glow]
    Increases the probability of catching the Pokemon.
    curveball.gif

• [glow=purple]Good aimming[/glow]
    Increases the probability of catching the Pokemon.
    3-circles.gif?w=600

• [glow=purple]Eevee-lutions![/glow]
    For getting a specific evolution for Eevee you need to rename it before evolving it:
    • Flareon = Pyro
    • Vaporeon = Rainer
    • Jolteon = Sparky

[*][glow=purple]Poké-stops creation/deletion[/glow]

Do you think that there are few Poké-stops in your zone? Or feel that there are one and makes you feel insecure because it invades your personal domain? Send them this formulary and they'll think about creating or removing the desired Pokéstop!

[*][glow=purple]Poké-stops respawn time[/glow]

5 minutes.

pokeball_free_icon_by_scratch_the_hedgie-d3jwgjs.gif[glow=red]Warnings about using a 3rd party software to FAKE THE GPS LOCATION[/glow]

There is an algorithm implemented that simply "bans" in different ways some kind of behaviour. For example, the first location the game parses to the server is a place in China and in 5 seconds you change it to Spain. Depending on the traveled distance and the time spent in that path, the server will punish you with these kind of ban:

• [glow=purple]Soft-ban[/glow]
    You can encounter Pokémon but can't catch them, so you'll be throwing Pokeball and they'll always escape. You can't take Pokéstops rewards either. The duration depends on the times you've done it:
    • 1st time = 10 minutes.
    • 2nd time = 30 minutes.
    • 3rd time = 2 hours.
    • 6th time = 4 hours.

[*][glow=purple]Perma-ban[/glow]

You can't play Pokémon GO anymore. This happens when you exceed the spoofing signal limit, which is equal to 20.

If you have got more tips I'll gladly add them! This is just for you to know that cheating in a game that concern other players may end in a punishment as here, in PRO. Please don't cheat in any game, you'd be cheating yourself! Keep it real :Grin: