Vermilion city

Tiagoscc

212148 Personal how can I face the Gym Leader of Vermilion City? I can not enter because it has a tree blocking the passage I have to do?

Visit SS. Anne at the docks of Vermilion City. You receive the ticket from Bill at Route 25 (above Cerulean City).

You need HM Cut in order to remove the tree.

212148 Personal how can I face the Gym Leader of Vermilion City? I can not enter because it has a tree blocking the passage I have to do?

Visit SS. Anne at the docks of Vermilion City. You receive the ticket from Bill at Route 25 (above Cerulean City).

THE "S. Anne Bill I've won, I'm already in vermilion city but want to face the Gym Leader. Even have to remove the tree only because it gives to get into the gym? And what is that HM Cut a scam? And how do I get it?

THE "S. Anne Bill I've won, I'm already in vermilion city but want to face the Gym Leader. Even have to remove the tree only because it gives to get into the gym? And what is that HM Cut a scam? And how do I get it?

SS. Anne is the ship at the docks of the city. HM Cut is the reward for curing the captain (follow the questline on the ship).

You'll need to remove the tree each time you want to enter the gym.

SS. Anne is the ship at the docks of the city. HM Cut is the reward for curing the captain (follow the questline on the ship).

Ok, now how do I save the captain? I know you have to purchase an item? Tell me the procedure to save it? Please

Ok, now how do I save the captain? I know you have to purchase an item? Tell me the procedure to save it? Please

You have to find the item inside the ship. Just follow the questlines like Qhinn said.