[BLUE] i have error with social! Pls help me!

13l4ck

1. 1.

213937 It also may be that he has more than 50 friends on his friends list. This error has happened to me and a friend before where neither of us would show up on each other's friend list at the same time. We had to keep unfriending each other and both relog quite a few times before the friend request finally worked correctly, so I recommend trying that.

thanks your help. i will try again :( . i saw him when he online but i didnt see him in friend list.

213937 It also may be that he has more than 50 friends on his friends list. This error has happened to me and a friend before where neither of us would show up on each other's friend list at the same time. We had to keep unfriending each other and both relog quite a few times before the friend request finally worked correctly, so I recommend trying that.

thanks your help, i will try again! :Angry:

214890 my error didnt solve! i have 28 friends in my list and my friend has 36 friend!

i added him again but i didnt see him in list when i loggin!

please help me

Have you both unfriended each other before relogging? Make sure neither of you is on the other person's friend list, then both of you should try relogging and re-friending each other again upon logging back in. Try restarting the client as well. It may take more than one attempt - give this a few tries and let me know how it goes.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.