Bug on Story, Can't continue after facing Jackson SS ANNE

Guirou

1. 1.

PRO Username: Guirou

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I fought Jackson and nothing else more. Im playing with some mates and they had no problem about to continue. However, my account... T_T

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried everything. I fought everyone I could and talked to everybody, but nothing.

Description and Message

Once I arrived at the SS Anne Ship I fought everybody to get the captain's MO Cut. However, my character is not able to continue the story or something. My friends, when they finished their fight against Jackson they suddenly went to talk the guy with the Alakzam on the latest door on the 2nd floor to apply for a mision. Then they only had to capture the pinky pokemon and they could talk to the captain. Actually I don't know what else to do. It makes me feel upset.

214102 PRO Username: Guirou

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I fought Jackson and nothing else more. Im playing with some mates and they had no problem about to continue. However, my account... T_T

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried everything. I fought everyone I could and talked to everybody, but nothing.

Description and Message

Once I arrived at the SS Anne Ship I fought everybody to get the captain's MO Cut. However, my character is not able to continue the story or something. My friends, when they finished their fight against Jackson they suddenly went to talk the guy with the Alakzam on the latest door on the 2nd floor to apply for a mision. Then they only had to capture the pinky pokemon and they could talk to the captain. Actually I don't know what else to do. It makes me feel upset.

You might want to check out this guide about the SS anne quest ^^