Mt. Pyre Exterior NPC duplication

Draptor

I'm not sure if this is intended but if you defeat the first two NPCS and go back into Mt Pyre to heal you will have to fight the two NPCS again, this might go for the rest of the NPCS on the exterior but I only tested it on the first two. Again, I'm not sure if this is on purpose but I tested it twice so I'm pretty sure its reproducible.

The first magma member will be visible and the 2nd one is invisible, iirc the first time I came through they were both visible

b111c7dee0a055e6a532e52fa3f91692.gif

IIRC. You have to beat them all the way to the top of mt pyre without going to pc or nurse joy or any npc healer. Just make sure you use your strongest poke and bring some revives, potions, and leppa berries.

tumblr_oa474vADkU1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

[glow=red]Rem is <span style=❤️">[/glow]

214589 IIRC. You have to beat them all the way to the top of mt pyre without going to pc or nurse joy or any npc healer. Just make sure you use your strongest poke and bring some revives, potions, and leppa berries.

^ Exactly this.

Locking topic. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or any other staffs :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.