So a break is a must.!!

Tatsuya

Well enjoying the game but near 2 weeks now...im at my end.. I feel like im not playing anymore a game but more like a left/right=run. Right now im near 70 hours= 5 dratini..i quited from dratini after near 25+ hours in a row.... of not finding none,either dragon's den //either Safari Exclusive... Wen't for Axew..in hoenn..10 hour's...nothing aswell.

Just to find out that most of the people are farming those rare with bots..even my friend's...are using them..

Anyway i love grinding but the amount of bad rng ...is insane..especially (for me) if enjoying is = botting. because is starting of not feelling anymore an game. Anyway taking a break hope that some think's would be fixed in future. See ya around / have fun !!!

Well, the whole essence of an MMO is grinding. If you want an epic rare poke you have to work for it.If anyone could find extremely rare pokemon in a matter of few hours they wouldn't be rare and people wouldn't mind for them.

If you find this unpleasant then maybe this isn't for you. Also botting as far as I know doesn't really last long, since staff finds and bans people fairly fast.

Anyway, I hope you have fun in whatever it is you're doing from now on :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

There's nothing wrong with taking a break on a game like this - let it be known however that an MMO, especially a Pokemon MMO will have periods where it feels like you're doing nothing anymore. You've got to find your niche to enjoy yourself.

I hope you find happiness wherever you may go! :)

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Well right now gonna give a try on Pokemon Zeta/Omikron. Well got tired especially 3/4 days farming without seeying a single rare(well rng sometimes is good/bad) and the only ones i got are bad ones..Saddly. Taking a break is ok especially since right now the only thing is to make pvp team and beeing unlucky :) Well Later'z.