catch pokemon items bug

Diegomc111

Everyone has this problem, it happens less when you restart your client more frequently. When you play for long periods its more prone to freeze for longer. The game is currently in beta and its expected to be some issues, just simply restart your client more often and it shouldn't be that much of an issue.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

215406 moderators ones every time I want to capture a pokemon and pressed "items" the game freezes for more than a minute or until the server kicks me

please help :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

Hi there, this can happen if you haven't opened your bag in battle for a while, since it'll take the server some time to load up the data of the items within your bag. I would recommend trying to open your "Items" tab in battle about every 5-10 minutes or so; that should allow your client to run more fluidly, and prevent any further freezing while you're farming Pokemon.

Hope this helps! Best of luck.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Do you know if staff is willing to help if this bug caused missed pokes? I spent a couple hours hunting for a electrabuzz, found him, false swiped him and switched to other poke for sleep...accidently clicked items and client forced me to close it. Took screens:

vnUz4GG.jpg

fA1Ifaf.jpg

218992 Do you know if staff is willing to help if this bug caused missed pokes? I spent a couple hours hunting for a electrabuzz, found him, false swiped him and switched to other poke for sleep...accidently clicked items and client forced me to close it. Took screens:

vnUz4GG.jpg

fA1Ifaf.jpg

Unfortunately staff will not be able to compensate for your missed Pokemon. I'm truly very sorry for the inconvenience. In the future, I would suggest opening your Items tab in battle every 5-10 minutes while farming a rare Pokemon - this measure should prevent the client from freezing up when you finally encounter the Pokemon you've been looking for, thus allowing you to catch it without issue. Good luck with future hunts!

The question has been resolved, so I'll be locking the thread now.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.