PC - Gengar

Still on the newer side to the game so I don't quite have all the prices down.

What would a timid max level 252 spa/252 Gengar run? I see them going anywhere from 110K to 600K so I'm not sure what the actual fair price is.

Yes I'm looking for one if the price is reasonable.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Depends on the IV's, you give no information about them, a picture would be awesome.

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png

216809 Depends on the IV's, you give no information about them, a picture would be awesome.

I maybe should have actually searched the forums a bit more. I don't have one to show a picture but say I wanted one like this:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=34681

Is 550K a fair price for that? Like I said I see epic Gengars price go all over the place so I just dont want to over pay by a ton.

If i had a gengar like that i'd sell it for 450k tops, but that's just me, there will always be people who will overpay because they have over 5 mil and don't care, so that kinds throws the market off balance, but proper price for that would be 400-500k max, i am not too greedy.

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png

216831 If i had a gengar like that i'd sell it for 450k tops, but that's just me, there will always be people who will overpay because they have over 5 mil and don't care, so that kinds throws the market off balance, but proper price for that would be 400-500k max, i am not too greedy.

Perfect, that gets me a ballpark range and thats what I wanted. Thank you!