Can't connect to Blue server

Voidcraft

I'm having trouble connecting to the Blue server, which is the one I primarily play on. Trying to access the Red or Yellow server allows me to log-in and play just fine. I've re-downloaded the client and tried opening and closing it multiple times. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:

I see the logging in pop-up, which then fades to black - this indicates a ghost queue according to the FAQ. However, I've asked other people and they are easily able to log into the server, which currently isn't at max capacity which is why I'm posting this here.

Edit 2:

I'm not sure how or why, but restarting my computer allowed me to log back onto the Blue server. So confused.. but at least it's fixed. For now.

217232 I'm having trouble connecting to the Blue server, which is the one I primarily play on. Trying to access the Red or Yellow server allows me to log-in and play just fine. I've re-downloaded the client and tried opening and closing it multiple times. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:

I see the logging in pop-up, which then fades to black - this indicates a ghost queue according to the FAQ. However, I've asked other people and they are easily able to log into the server, which currently isn't at max capacity which is why I'm posting this here.

Sometimes even when the server isn't at max capacity, you can still run into this issue. I'd recommend letting the game sit for a few minutes after you receive the "Logging in..." prompt; you should be able to enter the game eventually if you wait a bit. Let me know if this works!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

217232Edit 2:

I'm not sure how or why, but restarting my computer allowed me to log back onto the Blue server. So confused.. but at least it's fixed. For now.

Glad to hear it worked out. Restarting your computer is definitely always a helpful thing to do! :y:

Locking thread.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.