Want to change servers - transfer/refund MS?

Monopolylegend

I didn't realize the servers were more than simple gateways to log into. Figured my account transferred between all of them. I'd like to play with a group of people but am on another server. I've already purchased a medallion but have not yet used it. I realize transferring my progress is not likely to happen, and I'm OK with that, but I would like to move the medallion or MS status if possible. If that means refunding/repurchasing, that's fine too. Am I SOL or is there support for this kind of request?

Thank you!

219665 I didn't realize the servers were more than simple gateways to log into. Figured my account transferred between all of them. I'd like to play with a group of people but am on another server. I've already purchased a medallion but have not yet used it. I realize transferring my progress is not likely to happen, and I'm OK with that, but I would like to move the medallion or MS status if possible. If that means refunding/repurchasing, that's fine too. Am I SOL or is there support for this kind of request?

Thank you!

Greetings, please submit a new topic here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=71

Make sure to explain very detailed why you want to change and how that happened.

Best regards.