Can't start the game

1. 1.

Hello guys,

i downloaded PRO X32 intoo my pendrive of 32 GB, and i wanted to run from the pendrive but i get this error:

There should be 'PRO32_95_4_Data'

folder next to the executable[/quote2]

The thing is that from my house, i can play (from the pendrive also) with the X64 version, but here (at work lmao) cannot!

The *.exe and the Data folder are in the same folder.

i notice the difference from the 64X and the 32X in the names (except the first part, that represent the bit, the X64 folder and *.exe is called "PRO64_95_42", i tryed BTW to change the name, but nothing happen).

Have you suggestion on how to run it??

Thanks!!

220869 Hello guys,

i downloaded PRO X32 intoo my pendrive of 32 GB, and i wanted to run from the pendrive but i get this error:

There should be 'PRO32_95_4_Data'

folder next to the executable[/quote2]

The thing is that from my house, i can play (from the pendrive also) with the X64 version, but here (at work lmao) cannot!

The *.exe and the Data folder are in the same folder.

i notice the difference from the 64X and the 32X in the names (except the first part, that represent the bit, the X64 folder and *.exe is called "PRO64_95_42", i tryed BTW to change the name, but nothing happen).

Have you suggestion on how to run it??

Thanks!!

Hey Droghyz, I noticed that you indicated here that your issue has been resolved. I'm glad to hear it, enjoy the game. In the future, however, please avoid creating two active topics about the same issue.

Locking the thread.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.