Sylveon

Sorasoren

221706 I get a different answer every time I ask this question so I decided to come to the forums and get a final answer. Is it true that if you level an Eevee on love island (kanto) that it will evolve into Sylveon?

It needs max happiness and a fairy move and then when you level it on love island it will evolve.

• Like 1
Brad.gif

221706 I get a different answer every time I ask this question so I decided to come to the forums and get a final answer. Is it true that if you level an Eevee on love island (kanto) that it will evolve into Sylveon?

It needs max happiness and a fairy move and then when you level it on love island it will evolve.

It doesn't need max happiness and a fairy move just to evolve into Sylveon at love island.

You only need to level up.

I evolve an eevee there to sylveon when I was collecting evolution data for Legendary Quest.

tCQ78Rq.png

tumblr_oa474vADkU1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

[glow=red]Rem is <span style=❤️">[/glow]

Quoting for visibility:

It doesn't need max happiness and a fairy move just to evolve into Sylveon at love island.

You only need to level up.

I evolve an eevee there to sylveon when I was collecting evolution data for Legendary Quest.

tCQ78Rq.png

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.