Lost pokedollars

Gunbros95

Hi i got the problem that i lost 6.m pokedollars...ill explain everything i sold a gothitelle earlier like at 11pm i spend some living me with 6.775,317 pokedollars i didnt buy anything i just use the metro system 5 times from jhoto to kanto and back spending 10k total and i have a match agains a guild memeber like at 4:20 am nothing out of normal rigth then i checj te market to buy something and check my currency, and realize that i just have 775,317$ so i freak out,i told my friend and here i am, as prove a i have the person that buy my poke ,my guild member and the spanic (latino/other) members as prove cause they where there when these happen so pls give me a answer cause i cant lose everything in one day (poke&cash) .

-:TC:-Trunks/Gunny

• 1 month later...
222843 Hi i got the problem that i lost 6.m pokedollars...ill explain everything i sold a gothitelle earlier like at 11pm i spend some living me with 6.775,317 pokedollars i didnt buy anything i just use the metro system 5 times from jhoto to kanto and back spending 10k total and i have a match agains a guild memeber like at 4:20 am nothing out of normal rigth then i checj te market to buy something and check my currency, and realize that i just have 775,317$ so i freak out,i told my friend and here i am, as prove a i have the person that buy my poke ,my guild member and the spanic (latino/other) members as prove cause they where there when these happen so pls give me a answer cause i cant lose everything in one day (poke&cash) .

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear this happened. Was this ever resolved?

Topic moved to proper forum.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.