Naruto! *RANT*

Daitana

So, any other Naruto fans out there? I have been watching the show since it aired in Japan years and years and years ago.

Now I have finished the manga, but the anime, holy hells, the anime is just filler after filler after filler.

They are really milking the show, and it's ruining it in my opinion. I check every Thursday and end up reading the comments before I watch to know if I am wasting my time.

I just don't get why the don't finish it already. :Nervous:

QRD5EHd.png

I loved it once, nowadays i don't waste time watching the anime since the beginning of the ninja war. I read the manga, it was way more impactful than the anime which had a terrible animation. It's funny how the fillers get a decent animation.

Although I no longer enjoy the anime, I play the games. Atm waiting for Naruto UNS4, gotta get crazy with Sakura's new combo =3

37244 I loved it once, nowadays i don't waste time watching the anime since the beginning of the ninja war. I read the manga, it was way more impactful than the anime which had a terrible animation. It's funny how the fillers get a decent animation.

Although I no longer enjoy the anime, I play the games. Atm waiting for Naruto UNS4, gotta get crazy with Sakura's new combo =3

The games do well, I was hoping for a Naruto version of DBX. Would be awesome.

QRD5EHd.png