Celadon Eevee quest bug

Freefidy

Hi I started the Celadon city team rocket quest with a full party, after talking to the officer i didn't actually receive the Eevee and further down the quest when checking the machines behind Giovanni neither of them contained Eevee and the officer just asks me to retrieve the Eevee from wherever I left it.

Hi there,

Have you checked the other machines located in the Rocket Base?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

223429 Hi I started the Celadon city team rocket quest with a full party, after talking to the officer i didn't actually receive the Eevee and further down the quest when checking the machines behind Giovanni neither of them contained Eevee and the officer just asks me to retrieve the Eevee from wherever I left it.

There are more machines than the ones behind Giovanni. You'll have to check each floor carefully. This guide shows the locations of all the receptors on each floor, make sure to talk to each until you find the Eevee.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.