Chosenlegends Guild Recruiting from Red Server!! [Competitive guild]

Ologici

[glow=red]Welcome to the chosen legends thread everyone I'm gonna make this short since there's just only a few things to let you know[/glow]

Who/what we are and what we do in game:

Since we've grown this past few days I'm very pleased to announced that we've become a really active guild in both discord and in game,we believe that communication and bonds are the key to success and that's why having a discord is one of our main rule! :Crazy:. Things chanced the guild this past few days and we've become determined to be[glow=blue]one of the greatest[/glow] in a not a near distant future,if u share our dream then I would like u to join our guild

What's our goals!:

[glow=red]To be the most inactive guild!![/glow]nah to be the greatest that ever lived! :y: (read our guild name)

To be the most active community in game that includes free daycare service for the guild and free dex service and a help with your journey.

What do we expect from you:

Well you know basic stuffs we dout really care about in game hours and your pvp ranking get and stuff :D we care about your participation in game and you being given active! You see being active is one of our main rule so if you are offline for 4 days or more without letting us know what's going on then I'm gonna have to kick u :confused: (discord!!)

Members:21/50

what are our rules?

Very simple

Be active!

Participate in our in game actives

And be achive in discord (don't be shy were a guild)

So if you wanna join us know! I have the Same username in game and here's our positions

OLogicI-leader

Voidhound-2nd leader/Co leader

Recruiters-TBA

Pvp-TBA

daycare members:

ologici

snakek

Application:

Why do you wanna join us?

What's your goal in game?

What's your motivation?

Will u be able to fit in with us and be a part of our family in game?

Will you be able to represent us?

[/center]

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chosenlegends Guild Recruiting from Red Server!!

<t>please tell us your username too! :D</t>

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

Guest LiquidSnakeK

<t>Tell us about you: Been playing pokemon since Gameboy lol Collected the cards when I was younger<br/>

<br/>

How many hours have you played?: 89 hours so far over the course of about 4 days or so<br/>

<br/>

Why do you wanna join us?: Just looking for a friendly mature guild <br/>

<br/>

What are u currently doing?: Grinding through johto<br/>

<br/>

Are u active in guild chats? Never been in a guild so this would be my first time being in a guild chat<br/>

<br/>

Will you able to join our discord and talk there? Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="LiquidSnakeK"><s>

</s><POST content="224636"><s></s>224636<e></e></POST> Tell us about you: Been playing pokemon since Gameboy lol Collected the cards when I was younger<br/>

<br/>

How many hours have you played?: 89 hours so far over the course of about 4 days or so<br/>

<br/>

Why do you wanna join us?: Just looking for a friendly mature guild <br/>

<br/>

What are u currently doing?: Grinding through johto<br/>

<br/>

Are u active in guild chats? Never been in a guild so this would be my first time being in a guild chat<br/>

<br/>

Will you able to join our discord and talk there? Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there thx for choosing us! youre in ! im gonna send you the discord chat right away :D<br/>

<br/>

-chosenlegends</r>

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

<t>Hi! My ingame name is "Noibat".<br/>

Tell us about you: Well i am fan of pokemon since the animes on tv ... and i have played all of the pokemon games except of x and y <br/>

<br/>

How many hours have you played?: Well, i have only 40 hours on red, but i also have another account named as "giannisnasus" , in which i have over 150 hours, so i know a lot fo staff about this mmo game ^^<br/>

<br/>

Why do you wanna join us?: I would like to join your team, because i want to be in an active team,in which i can trust the members of it.As a result, i can be able to help and discuss with u, without be concerned about be ignored ! I also like the fact of being allies with team cosmic, which makes it much more fun!<br/>

<br/>

What are u currently doing?: Well, i am now passing through johto, searching for rare pokemons, as i have a membership status active ^^<br/>

<br/>

Are u active in guild chats? Of course and i will be active in guiold chats, in which we can help each other !<br/>

<br/>

Will you able to join our discord and talk there? I have a discord account, so we can talk from there except of the guild chat !</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Noibat"><s>

</s><POST content="224739"><s></s>224739<e></e></POST> Hi! My ingame name is "Noibat".<br/>

Tell us about you: Well i am fan of pokemon since the animes on tv ... and i have played all of the pokemon games except of x and y <br/>

<br/>

How many hours have you played?: Well, i have only 40 hours on red, but i also have another account named as "giannisnasus" , in which i have over 150 hours, so i know a lot fo staff about this mmo game ^^<br/>

<br/>

Why do you wanna join us?: I would like to join your team, because i want to be in an active team,in which i can trust the members of it.As a result, i can be able to help and discuss with u, without be concerned about be ignored ! I also like the fact of being allies with team cosmic, which makes it much more fun!<br/>

<br/>

What are u currently doing?: Well, i am now passing through johto, searching for rare pokemons, as i have a membership status active ^^<br/>

<br/>

Are u active in guild chats? Of course and i will be active in guiold chats, in which we can help each other !<br/>

<br/>

Will you able to join our discord and talk there? I have a discord account, so we can talk from there except of the guild chat !<e>

</e></QUOTE>

well awesome youre in! ill see you in the game later ill also be pmeing you the link ti the discord!</r>

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

we are now doing daycare as a guild :D

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

Tell us about you: i play games of all sorts for fun, MOBAs, MMOs, and FPS games.

How many hours have you played?: 165 hours

Why do you wanna join us?: looking for a guild to talk to and share info with.

What are u currently doing?: catching epics

Are u active in guild chats? first guild, I've applied to, so no I don't think so.

Will you able to join our discord and talk there? yeah

227134 Tell us about you: i play games of all sorts for fun, MOBAs, MMOs, and FPS games.

How many hours have you played?: 165 hours

Why do you wanna join us?: looking for a guild to talk to and share info with.

What are u currently doing?: catching epics

Are u active in guild chats? first guild, I've applied to, so no I don't think so.

Will you able to join our discord and talk there? yeah

well seems like u have lots of experience when it comes to online games and i think youll fit in! so youre in :D ill fill u in more about the guild in game :thanks:

-ChosenLegends

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

Hi there, saw your invite on my thread and thought I'd drop an application here :D

IGN: Mazino

How many hours have you played?

188 hours 43 min atm

Why do you wanna join us?

Just came back to the game after a hiatus and have been looking for a social guild that isn't so hardcore that I can still enjoy the game.

What's your goal in game?

Catch some good pokes,(at the moment looking for a good freakin Trapinch) and meet some fun people :D.

What's your motivation?

I'm a geek when it comes to pokemon soooooo :P

Will u be able to fit in with us and be a part of our family in game?

I'm sure we'll get along fine. As long as we treat each other well we'll be good.

Will you be able to represent us?

I will do my best to be a good representative of the guild and what it stands for.

FrkHaw5.png?1