Chosenlegends Guild Recruiting from Red Server!! [Competitive guild]

Ologici

Why do you wanna join us? Just looking for a mature group of people to have fun with.

What's your goal in game? To become one of the top rank pvp players.

What's your motivation? My love for Pokemon since Yellow verison.

Will u be able to fit in with us and be a part of our family in game? I honesty think I would! :D

Will you be able to represent us? Of course I would! :]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to join because i want to have fun in the game and since I havn't played for long yet I believe you guys can be a real help and I believe that this guild is a family

My goal in the game is to be the very best the no one ever was

my motivation is I loved pokemon ever since, even if I finished it i would still play it like 10 more times bassicaly my motivation is just pokemon itself

Yes I will be able to fit in because I really like these kinds of guild, that are a family and I have experienced being in these kinds of guilds in other games

I will try my best to represent you guys, since i' not that strong yet i will train more and do my best

wow you seem to have a lot experience playing pokemon i see a lot of potential in you :D and dont worry we will try to help you out as much as we can :D

welcome to ChosenLegends!

:thanks:

-ChosenLegends

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

231782 Why do you wanna join us? Just looking for a mature group of people to have fun with.

What's your goal in game? To become one of the top rank pvp players.

What's your motivation? My love for Pokemon since Yellow verison.

Will u be able to fit in with us and be a part of our family in game? I honesty think I would! :D

Will you be able to represent us? Of course I would! :]

awesome i think youll be good pvp player :D welcome to our guild

ill give u the link to our discord check your pm

-ChosenLegends

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

Why do you wanna join us? I am just looking for a friendly and helpfull guild!

What's your goal in game? Having fun, some pvp and chill!

What's your motivation? I love pokemon since its a game i growed up with

Will u be able to fit in with us and be a part of our family in game? I can, i am friendly and if i know somethink i am willing to help!

Will you be able to represent us? Yeah i will be as much as i can!

My ingame name is Spirtokoutis

Why do you wanna join us? Cause you guys seem awesome and im looking to join a guild.

What's your goal in game? To be the best trainer ever!!!

What's your motivation? Cheese of course.

Will u be able to fit in with us and be a part of our family in game? i really hope so but i would have to meet you guys first to answer this accurately.

Will you be able to represent us? Of course just tell me when where and how.

Why do you wanna join us? Cause you guys seem awesome and im looking to join a guild.

What's your goal in game? To be the best trainer ever!!!

What's your motivation? Cheese of course.

Will u be able to fit in with us and be a part of our family in game? i really hope so but i would have to meet you guys first to answer this accurately.

Will you be able to represent us? Of course just tell me when where and how.

Lmao nice motivation well please download discord chat right away and I'll give you the link to our discord

Be active!!

-Chosen!egends

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

bump and update:members:40/50 all actives *you need discord if u wanna join us

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>