Ok to stream this game live?

Dragonblud

I'll answer that with what i've seen and heard. I was watching Summit1G's stream on Twitch. he was about to play this game when he called a twitch admin he knows and asked. But Twitch refuses to have this game streamed because it is not affiliated with Nintento, Creatures Inc. and GAME FREAK Inc.

Nintendo would constantly be on their back because they refuse that a game that is not sponsored by them, with tons of copyright infringements to be streamed. (Now that doesnt matter where the server is located, before i start hearing "The server is hosted somewhere where they have open views on copyright stuff")

So according to the guy Summit1G called, he is not allowed and those who does stream the game will get a ban/suspension and have a perm record on their twitch.

Do your research and be careful if you want to stream the game. make sure that you prove my explanation above to be false, which i doubt is if the twitch admin said no.

To be honest, I've known lots of people to stream this game, and no one has ever come to me with that sort of information. I've not seen anyone get twitch banned, but definitely check if it's alright with Twitch, as I do not wish any of our players to get banned (especially if they are obeying the rules). But if they do allow it, then we do as well, [glow=red]IF[/glow] you get approval from a staff member. That approval will be to post in all once every 20 or 30 minutes a link to the stream and something like: Come check out my stream at twitchstreamaddresshere.com (example only). I hope that helps clear it up?

TL;DR: Check with Twitch for sure, but we allow it with permission. Have a nice day!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

When in doubt, always message Twitch directly and ask about it. There are plenty of people who have streamed other fanmade Pokemon games, usually Reborn (it's okay to mention the other ones right?) and a few that have streamed this game. The problem is that you will probably never be able to find it unless you specifically search it up while the person had put the title of the game in their stream because these fan games do not get their own entry in the "games" section either.