Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

I really want that mouse , cause my laptop's touch pad was already broke, and it was too hard to dialogue a npc or accept a quest. I'm just using "Space Bar" for now. I hope I would win this shiny mouse :P

cout << "Kleitz16" << endl;

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: adonomar

Why i need the mouse: To be honest i am with a laptop all this time and this thing that is called mouse on laptops is so bad.. I am already hoenn so my acc its not just a spam acc! Let the luckiest win!! :) good luck everyone!!

IGN: Larkenie

I'm secretly entering this in hopes that I'll win ofc :Angel: . With the mouse I'll gift it to my partner who has been using an old Logitech mouse for a few years now. Then he can experience the feeling of a proper mouse haha, plus I want to be that cool GF :devil:

Thank you for this awesome opportunity!! :Heart:

I literally just broke my mouse when I hit the pokeball to throw at a Beldum ( Who killed itself anyway :<, i forgot to bring ghost type ).

So I need a new mouse to keep hitting run and pokemon until i have full dex of shinies and gods ^^

And also, my laptop's pad i really hard to use. Luckily, PRO have the keyboard functions, but they can't compare with THAT AWSOME MOUSE!

My ingame: Haodoan1208

Username: Sam27

Ok, so scrolling through the forums I see this giveaway, I am never one to enter like things like this but I thought I'd read over it anyway.

My eyes first flick to the picture and my first thought is "omg that looks mean". It looks like it's staring at you like O.O

Then I read the the details around the picture and I'm thinking, "it has THREE programmable buttons??, my mouse doesn't have that!". "It has instant DPI buttons?? I don't even know what they are but my mouse doesn't have that!!". "It freaking ILLUMINATES???".

I'm looking at my mouse thinking "you can't do any of that, I think your time has come buddy, I'm entering that competition".

So yes, I definitely want that mouse :)

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck to everyone else!