Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

IGN: Yukidrag0n

Well, I would really like this mouse because as a poor college student I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when my mouse finally bites the dust, which is bound to happen sooner then later. Also, my adorable little Luxio would really appreciate it. <3

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: tifftiff

Game Hour: 123 hours

Actually, I never play online game before. I give my first time to pokemon revolution online and I addict on it. Therefore, I don't have any good equipment to play computer game and online game. This also is my first time that my hand feel hurt from playing a online game for a long time. I hope I have a better mouse to play pokemon revolution online and boost my performance on the game. This mouse also can seem as a symbol of my first time for pokemon revolution online.

Guest Tales

IGN: KalusWasTaken

I'm in ! My girlfriend got her first laptop since middle school (shes 22 atm) and I want her to play with me, she have no mouse at all :(

Thejonshow77------ I need this mouse because When i was 12 my older sister died in a car wreck and its be hard without her even tho that was in 2012 and my grandma died in 2015 my life has been hard i know that another people had a harder life then me but i need this mouse to play PRO better and use it to make Youtube videos in Pro and have fun in Pro by using using the mouse I hope i get pick or anyone that are caring and kind to other PRO players so that we know that there are good people in Pro because some people use cheats and stuff to be unfair with the rest of us but i wish the best lucky to everyone here and i hope someone that is awesome gets it i want it to go to someone with cancer can we do that ?? if not then someone else that is awesome Thank you ------ <3 Thejonshow77

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say hello, and to thank all of the wonderful staff members for the hard work they have put into PRO and this community. This game brings forth a swell of nostalgia, one I know we all enjoy, all for free.

Also, thanks to Shane for the rallying of the community, his generosity and him taking the time to put together this giveaway.

I look forward getting to know everyone here!

vexxzen

p.s throw my name in the hat!