Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: Roarzor

I would love to have a new mouse, especially if it is a gaming mouse because my current mouse is probably going to lose reliability soon due to old age. It would also be great to be able to use this mouse for many other games aside from PRO as much as I love this game. A new mouse is always appreciated. This giveaway is truly a generous event for you to host. My thanks to you for being so generous.

Well... The mouse looks lovely, and playing with a track pad is pretty annoying to be honest. I feel this mouse will increase my in game skill as it is a gift from you, Shane. Thank you for the consideration.

P.S.

The game is lovely. :Grin:

It would be so awesome if I could get a new mouse. My current mouse has gone through a lot of wear and tear. (Example It is sticky on my mousepad because the slide pads on the mouse have been torn off) I also need a mouse that matches my setup!

ps. Good luck with reading all these posts!

Cowtippingmafia

Why would i like this mouse? I've been using the same wireless logitech mouse since 2008. Been thinking about upgrading but haven't really had the time or money. Oh and it's free. Who doesn't enjoy free things?

Message me on discord @Cowtippingmafia#6918 or just @Cowtippingmafia