Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username is Amadien.

I would love to have this mouse as my current one is a dollar store grade mouse which doesnt quite work as my cat decided it was edible and chomped on the wire. ._. Plus this mouse would be lovely add on for playing other games that require more buttons then i have on my keyboard!

Thank you for doing this contest. :3

Hey shane before i start talking i just want to say thanks for thinking about the pro community and giving every one the chance to win this mouse.

My username is DannyMj1 and i think i should win this mouse because currently ive had the same mouse for literally 3 years (I still remember going to my local computer shop to get it LOL) and its really starting to have problems and i never really get around to going out to buy one because i usually work 5 days a week to support my family but if i do win this mouse it would be really great. Thanks again Shane and Good luck to every one entering this

Hey shane before i start talking i just want to say thanks for thinking about the pro community and giving every one the chance to win this mouse.

My username is DannyMj1 and i think i should win this mouse because currently ive had the same mouse for literally 3 years (I still remember going to my local computer shop to get it LOL) and its really starting to have problems and i never really get around to going out to buy one because i usually work 5 days a week to support my family but if i do win this mouse it would be really great. Thanks again Shane and Good luck to every one entering this!

my IGN : Claymaker

the reason i'm joining this giveaway is because i need a gaming mouse and seeing this on news board was like why not! :Crazy: and if (possibly) i win gonna show it off to my friend so that they join me playing this game and not that pokemon g* because i'm an indoor person and i feel like an alien when they start talking about it :Ambivalent:

that's all from me :thanks:

IGN: Bringel

I want this mouse because i want to become a pokemon master on PRO too, since i am already a Master of Science on real life...and ofcourse, a good mouse would help me to write all the scientific papers that my current Physiology phD requires. POKEMON MASTER + PhD = SAVE WORLDS!!! :Cool: