Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i would like this mouse becouse mine is just crap and i realy could use a new one, couse now my mouse isnt working properly and i cant press "Fight" fast enough and i waste my time when i could catch more pokemons :3

Username : Evorix

Hi Dev Shane, first i want to say thankyou for your efforts make this awesome game, together with all other awesome developers. I used to play pokemon in gameboy, but wow you make it online! The idea is so cool and it's nice to play pokemon with other people. Also you are generous, giving away your unused item to other who are in need. You must be cool in real life :Crazy:

I want the mouse because my laptop don't have mouse for 4 years, not much problem for me, but sure it will be nice if i can have one. :Shy:

Ho-oh ! Good Eevee-ning everyone , im seaking for a new mouse . My old mouse is very slowpoke . Please give me a chansey to win and i bayleef that i can win this giveaway . If i win this giveaway it will be onixpected :Smile:

Ho-oh ! Good eevee-ning everyone ! Im seaking for a new mouse . My old mouse is so slowpoke . Please give me a chansey to win and i bayleef i can win this mouse . If i win this giveaway it will be onixpected . :Smile:

Kakuna ratata

IGN : Snips

Hey, well where to start? i got an old g5 from logitech and the mouse isnt so cool anymore. I play pokemon revolution a lot and it is a great game, it brings a lot of fun and makes me a bit addicted. i play pokemon since my childhood and i love the whole story arround ash and his pokemons :P But the main reason I wont this mouse is, cause it looks so freaking awsome :) Maybe I'm the lucky one who will win it, i really hope so.So i wish all the best luck to all other PRO players :)