Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

nygmatt

I love playing this game and at one point I started looking into a mouse until I realized I cant afford a nice one on a college budget. If I were to win a mouse from a developer I would cherish it and make sure it got the extensive care and use it deserves! This would solidify my conversion to PC gaming! Thanks for the opportunity :y:

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: JonRulz

I am new, but I plan on playing well above 5 hours. Just so you know, I just started couple hours ago. Already spent 10 bucks on the game. This isn't a spam account.

Why I want the mouse: It'll save money and I'll have more to spend on the game.

I want the mouse...why?

because i really like to play a lot of games in my laptop and i dont have the money to buy one :Frown: and i never win something like a raffle so it would be nice

to get the firstone here in PRO like my ratata shiny i know is crap but i get it here,my first shiny of all the time was catch here...not in the oficial games why?

because i prefer to play this game than a officialone and for that i really apreciate PRO and for last i am from El Salvador so i dont know if i count. :thanks: for read

Hey Shane!

I want this mouse because... well... it's cool! (and free :Grin: ) Also, if I won this mouse then I'd finally have a decent mouse so I could give my dad's mouse back to him.

Other than that I just like giveaways cause I wanna see if i'll ever win something good :Grin:

Good luck to everyone else who's entering :y: and I just wanted to say that I LOVE PRO because I never had a chance to play any of the real Pokemon games before and playing this has gotten me back into the Pokemon spirit! Good luck with continuing PRO and I hope that this becomes one of the mainstream Pokemon games one day, with all the regions and Pokemon in it :). And better servers...

IGN: AbominableCow

I've never won any giveaways in my life till now :( ,

but always wanted to win something one day...

Because of our family's economic problem, I can't effort to buy extra hardware for my laptop,

Winning this prize would mean alot to me, Thank you for this opportunity sir,

Congrats to the winner in advance!! ^_^

Alain301forumsize.png

I really want this gaming mouse because i don't have any gaming mouse, I just have a old mouse that i always need to charge because i have a cordless mouse... I really like this mouse :Grin: I haven't won any give away before.. So I hope I get this mouse :Grin: My English are little bit bad so hope you understand :Grin: