Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, My IGN is Digidude300. I would love to receive the mouse, cause I play a lot of MOBAs and FPS. The current mouse I've been using is a HP stock mouse with the top left shade of silver left on the logo and a messed up right mouse button where it'll double click if I hold it down in a certain spot. Receiving this mouse would be great for me, as I could stop prolonging the life of this mouse and feel certain of no messed parts or springs to re-tension. Thanks for the chance to win this mouse.

IGN: Yukidrag0n

Well, I would really like this mouse because as a poor college student I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when my mouse finally bites the dust, which is bound to happen sooner then later. Also, my adorable little Luxio would really appreciate it. <3

My IGN is Dondora.

I need this mouse because I do not have one. You see I use a laptop, and it's kinda hard to play games when you can't move the mouse when you're holding a key down. And since I have to use my finger to direct the pointer on the laptop's mouse pad, navigating in anything is a horror in itself. It sucks. So yes, I'd like this mouse.