Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need this mouse...i want to feel playing pro using a wireless mouse...i cant afford to buy like this one...yeah i have a mouse but its old and not wireless..sometimes the cursor is moving itself..and sometimes i cant move the cursor i dont know why xD

ti6b6kv.png

IGN: Zangettsu

I want this mouse because i dont have one atm. I use my laptop, so a new and overpowered mouse of the titan cosmic galaxys universal, would be a nice gift and pokemon Revolution life improvement for sure!!! :y: Sometimes i borrow a 5$ dollar mouse ( made in china ) with my cousin, but for a limited time. :Cry:

So theres why i want this mouse so badly, ill be the mouse master overpowered titan cosmic of the galaxys universal planetary !!!

:thanks:

PS: im using the borrow mouse atm

Optical Mouse

The device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules.

-> T3A036

B130 S/N

USB90 0 0 1 4 0 3

Made in china

Well a Gaming Mouse would be nice to add in my collection. I had to change my mouse many times cause overplay :Crazy: The one who's gonna win this mouse will surely be Lucky. Hope to see much more exciting events ahead in this game. PeaceOut :y:

ID: akkisaiyan

[glow=red]“There is no heaven or hell.

No matter what you do while you're alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die.[/glow]

IGN: Mattgocrzy

Hello! The reason why I believe that I deserve this mouse is because I've been playing this game for a good amount and I plan to continue to play it for a while. I deserve it because my mouse broke a week ago and it's quite the challenge to have to play with the mouse pad. Thanks for reading and I hope its me!

Ingame name: Extemper

I could use this mouse for many reasons.. every mouse i have ever owned have always been overused hand me downs.. mostly business dells. I take care of my dad so other than my 200 dollar laptop I really dont have many nice things. PRO has been great for me as ots something free i can do and works with my crappy internet. If i were to recieve this mouse just know you would be govong it too someone who would charish it like a ferrari. Thanks for reading..