Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

IGN: Layanti

Why I want this mouse? Well, my mouse is pretty old and probably will die soon, so it would be nice to have a new mouse (pet). I would give her a lot of love with my hand, clean her and give some electric food. This would be awesome :)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I would really love to win this mouse since my current mouse does this annoying thing where it if you move the scroll wheel even a little, it continues to scroll until you restart the entire PC :confused:

IGN: GurnageSA

BropBrop

I want to game good, and game good requires great clicks, and great clicks requires an awesome mouse. Also, having acquired such a great mouse will make my cat proud -- he ain't proud of much these days, could really use the boost!

hey Shane i would love to win this mouse i am playing on my macbook :Cry: and it is not bad but i would love to own a mouse for gaming. I have been playing this game on and off when i have the free time and but i did restart on yellow server and i have less than 5 hours but in red i have over 110. Thanks Merkin :Cool:

I would like to join , but idk i'll be a winner or no, just hopefuly

I haven't buy a new mouse for my old laptop, i just borrow this mouse from my bestfriend

Yeah well, i like play some games, but i can't play without this mouse

So, i hope i have my own mouse later :)

IGN : kevinandryano

t0fexdC.gif