Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Alavar

Why do I want this mouse? Well, I'm going to be saving up for a custom gaming desktop computer and it would be awesome to be provided a gaming mouse to go along with it. :Shy:

To trust someone, first you must doubt them...

Guest LordRazorW

I hope that when the mouse arrives at my house, and like a ditto, It doesn't transform back to a US$1.99 mouse.

IGN: Dawnifer

Why?: Recently my mouse had broken, I replaced it with a cheaper mouse due to my lack of income and now that mouse also isn't doing too well. I've mistakenly double clicked when I meant to click once even. Although the game really doesn't have such a high demand for a mouse it'd be nice to have an upgrade.. + The mouse in question matches my computer's color scheme hah.

hi, i want this special mouse cause i would like to catch all the pokemons with style, y mean whats better than a special mouse for a special objective in this great game. My mouse is failing too so i can see a good chance to get a new and better one :).

My name in this great game is "Pres".

:)

Nickname: ZaryonLP

Why i want this mouse ?

Easy :)

I like this mouse, because i want to try to win it.

And when i win, so i dont buy a new mouse from the Shop :D

I love games and i play alot of games ( when i find freetime )

I am a trainee in the 2nd year, so much money does not remain .

I think thats enough for me ^^

IGN: Pjetz

Just bought my new PC, like 6 months ago & I'm still playing the standard mouse that came along with it. Been searching for a good one, but either it's to expensive, or it's not what I'm looking for. This one seems pretty decent. So I'd love to win this one.