Safari Zone question :)

Breezi

Hey, so I just got a MS today and decided to try out the safari zone. I was wondering if I am able to catch a dratini without using a rod in the membership only area?

P.S I was just using surf for about an hour on the lake and didn't have any luck.

ohhh dude if you want capture a dratini or dragonair go dragon's den, because the spawm of dratini in kanto its very low!

Ah, I didn't know that. Well thanks a lot, I'll make sure to catch it there.

225597 Hey, so I just got a MS today and decided to try out the safari zone. I was wondering if I am able to catch a dratini without using a rod in the membership only area?

P.S I was just using surf for about an hour on the lake and didn't have any luck.

Yes, you are able to catch Dratini by surfing at the Kanto Safari MS Exclusive. However, as the rarity guide states, Dratini is classified as "Extremely Rare," which is the rarest tier of Pokemon spawns. You'll have to be patient while farming, as it can take a while to show up depending on your RNG.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.