Not getting extra money from Membership

Treyx

Hello,

I noticed that eventhough I have got an active Membership I don't get doubled Money.

Normally when it said "You found 200 Pokedollars" I got 400 Pokedollars into my Inventory.

Now when it says "You found 200 Pokedollars" I really get 200 Pokedollars.

I don't know if I'm wrong about this but if I remember right I always got the double amount if what it was said in the text.

Hope someone can help me.

Greetings Trey

226369 Hello,

I noticed that eventhough I have got an active Membership I don't get doubled Money.

Normally when it said "You found 200 Pokedollars" I got 400 Pokedollars into my Inventory.

I don't know if I'm wrong about this but if I remember right I always got the double amount if what it was said in the text.

Greetings Trey

Greetings,

Double money from membership only applies to NPC Battles. If you're referring to wild encounters I need to tell you that the issue has always been like that.

Our developer might look at it eventually.

Enjoy your game.

226369 Hello,

Greetings Trey

Greetings,

Double money from membership only applies to NPC Battles. If you're referring to wild encounters I need to tell you that the issue has always been like that.

Our developer might look at it eventually.

Enjoy your game.

Ahh thank you, didn't know that :)