Stuck on loading map

Tyijing

Hello there.

I hope this is the right place to post bugs and problems. If not i 'm sorry.

So I was stuck for 5 minutes @ loading map thingy, i closed the client and i launched him again and i was stuck again for 5 minutes. The bar was not moving at all. Now i am attempting to make my 2nd try. Is there anything that i should try?

Thanks in advance

sorry for my bad english :)

Yolo Because Yolo

226849 Hello there.

I hope this is the right place to post bugs and problems. If not i 'm sorry.

So I was stuck for 5 minutes @ loading map thingy, i closed the client and i launched him again and i was stuck again for 5 minutes. The bar was not moving at all. Now i am attempting to make my 2nd try. Is there anything that i should try?

Thanks in advance

sorry for my bad english :)

Hi there, have you checked your Internet connection? I've noticed that sometimes my client takes a while on the loading screen when my Wi-Fi is unstable.

Other than that, waiting a few minutes is usually the best solution for this, as the game can take some time to load the map data due to many players trying to connect all at once. However, please let me know if the problem persists after trying these steps (restarting, waiting, checking Internet connection), and I'll try to help you troubleshoot further.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Hello.

You're not the only ones facing this issue

It's been forwarded to the admins, so please be patient.

Keep a close eye on this thread as I will let everyone know once the issue is solved.

Please refrain from making another thread. Thanks.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.