Pvp Rewards

Sephiroth75

1. 1.

As I stated before in a different topic about this:

First of all I think it's a great idea to reward people who play PVP, however I'm not sure how this new system is gonna work so I have my concerns:

Hopefully they will give the top 25 their PVP clothes and remove them from the shop. What's the point of grinding into the ladder when you can buy them with coins anyway. I think it's a great idea to reward people who barely didn't make it to the ladder (myself included), however I hope they will leave the clothes out of this. Personally, I think the clothes are some sort of status object and this value will decrease when everybody is able to get them without being top 25.

Wondering how the rest of the players are thinking about this subject.

Migrating from Blue to Red server, take a look at my shop.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=23269

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

232281 As I stated before in a different topic about this:

First of all I think it's a great idea to reward people who play PVP, however I'm not sure how this new system is gonna work so I have my concerns:

Hopefully they will give the top 25 their PVP clothes and remove them from the shop. What's the point of grinding into the ladder when you can buy them with coins anyway. I think it's a great idea to reward people who barely didn't make it to the ladder (myself included), however I hope they will leave the clothes out of this. Personally, I think the clothes are some sort of status object and this value will decrease when everybody is able to get them without being top 25.

Wondering how the rest of the players are thinking about this subject.

You're right. I have the same opinion.

izjtQ.gif