Survey - False swipe - best pupil!

Fekipos

I like Breloom, they are faster and stronger, can learn Spore and Headbutt, so you can use it as an utility Pokemon if you get one you can't use, like my neutral technician one is being pretty helpful! Shedinja is also a good one if you are afraid of normal recoil moves from Chansey and Beldum!

228939 I like Breloom, they are faster and stronger, can learn Spore and Headbutt, so you can use it as an utility Pokemon if you get one you can't use, like my neutral technician one is being pretty helpful! Shedinja is also a good one if you are afraid of normal recoil moves from Chansey and Beldum!

Breloom like a great pokemon, but can find it just in hoen with headbutt, right?

228940 I'm still chilling with my parasect. No luck with getting a Breloom. :\

I use a paras too... but i would a faster.

229033 the best for me i think Furret-frisk

with move false swipe+thief= ez to find item or catch or run

can learn surf or cut

Thanks all!!

i use parasect for a reason - hidden ability is damp. and ive had shiny geodudes blow up on me. false cut and spore is great. then i use dig as another utility move. I have the axes and mounts so i dont need the other HMs. just wish parasect had access to headbutt (seems weird he doesnt).

229061 Breloom like a great pokemon, but can find it just in hoen with headbutt, right?

Hoenn doesn't have Headbutt trees yet, but you can find in Route 22 trees, 36 or 38 I think and Petalburg Woods in grass. Trees are pretty hard but Petalburg Woods has a pretty nice spawn rate for a strong Poke.

229078 i use parasect for a reason - hidden ability is damp. and ive had shiny geodudes blow up on me. false cut and spore is great. then i use dig as another utility move. I have the axes and mounts so i dont need the other HMs. just wish parasect had access to headbutt (seems weird he doesnt).

That's actually a nice reason to choose parasect, and you can use him to get more tiny mushrooms from Petalburg Woods either!

229078 i use parasect for a reason - hidden ability is damp. and ive had shiny geodudes blow up on me. false cut and spore is great. then i use dig as another utility move. I have the axes and mounts so i dont need the other HMs. just wish parasect had access to headbutt (seems weird he doesnt).

That's actually a nice reason to choose parasect, and you can use him to get more tiny mushrooms from Petalburg Woods either!

That was the other reason. couldn't remember!