NPC fight after Rainbow Badge

Gbub

after beat gym to get rainbow badge go out and i meet one guy who have pikachu with surf skill :Shocked: and he beat my strongest pokemon with just 2 skill i am so confuse now :Ambivalent: :Ambivalent:

Re: Logging into Pokemon

<r><QUOTE author="Gbub"><s>

</s><POST content="229223"><s></s>229223<e></e></POST> after beat gym to get rainbow badge go out and i meet one guy who have pikachu with surf skill <E>:Shocked:</E> and he beat my strongest pokemon with just 2 skill i am so confuse now <E>:Ambivalent:</E> <E>:Ambivalent:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

This isnt related to the issue the thread is supposed to be about.<br/>

Do not hijack other people's thread.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

229223 after beat gym to get rainbow badge go out and i meet one guy who have pikachu with surf skill :Shocked: and he beat my strongest pokemon with just 2 skill i am so confuse now :Ambivalent: :Ambivalent:

As Kagawa has said, please do not hijack other users' threads. I've split your post from the previous thread so as to avoid cluttering it.

What you've described is intended to happen as a part of story. The NPC you faced was Red, a powerful NPC from the handheld games who's known for having a Pikachu. Don't worry, you're not intended to defeat Red during that battle, so it's alright if you lose.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

229223 after beat gym to get rainbow badge go out and i meet one guy who have pikachu with surf skill :Shocked: and he beat my strongest pokemon with just 2 skill i am so confuse now :Ambivalent: :Ambivalent:

As Kagawa has said, please do not hijack other users' threads. I've split your post from the previous thread so as to avoid cluttering it.

What you've described is intended to happen as a part of story. The NPC you faced was Red, a powerful NPC from the handheld games who's known for having a Pikachu. Don't worry, you're not intended to defeat Red during that battle, so it's alright if you lose.

thanks you and sorry for this hijack