call attention

I want to begin by saying that the game despite being a test is wonderful and congratulate all those who made possible PRO, but would be a call to all players want a clean game without any of hackers, so is any kind of hack we are beginning and there are some people who are already using it; and excuses are not wanted to prove that he knew or if the pro staff is trained for this. because they are working very hard to be fair play and you are beginning to insitar other players to illegally play, please those who are banned not come with silly excuses and try to play it legal for the other players follow suit . I request you to PRO staff to be very tough on these illegal people so they are members or not, that's all I have to say, sorry for my English, use a translator and apologize for the post if poorly located. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone caught hacking or cheating, despite whether they are a member or not, will be punished exactly the same in terms of fairness, there won't be any bias and if a certain moderator does hold bias for a specific member, then they will not be the one to handle the ban. Plain and simple.

Likewise, if members actually provide a valid reasoning or excuse (Beyond the whole "My brother did it!!!") they may actually be pardoned or excused, or even given a second chance.

It all depends, but the truth of the matter is, nobody will be given any advantage over anyone, if a member from day one is caught botting to someone from day 1000, they will all be punished the same.

Thank you.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”