Money bank

Guest zelkowa

Guest zelkowa

we need money bank for the security. we should able to put our money when we are logout.

and it should have a password like '1234'

Guildbank is in the future to do list afaik

Could you give details on the hack to staff? It would be near impossible for an account hacking, not to mention, you only lose money, how about pokes or items?

Edited: not sure what happen exactly, but account sharing is not really a thing, and if something were to happen, PRO will not take responsiblity. And stop with the hack rumors. Instead of posting here, go and see a staff incharge for future actions.

229345 i was hacked yesterday and lost a lot of money. thats why i suggest that.

Unfortunately for you, your accusation was found to be false. Please don't spread rumors.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

Guest zelkowa
229345 i was hacked yesterday and lost a lot of money. thats why i suggest that.

Unfortunately for you, your accusation was found to be false. Please don't spread rumors.

sorry , i was too angry. edited.

Back to subject, I remember a 'bank' system back in Silver & Gold. You gave it to your mother and sometimes she may use it to buy you (low level) stuff.

I would think something like that could be done with the computers at the pokemon centers. Maybe also hold Items you don't use all the time.