Membership right now is waste of cash

Icey

Guys did you read the tag LIVE BETA before start playing?. It means that some bugs are expected, also server improvements and other things, just be patient.

yeaaah all time is down or full, and all the f**** time the excuse is "is beta" really im sick to hear/read that..... I have been another beta servers and is not all time down, and has a decent slots for players, really 850 players is a f* joke for online game. then if PRO dont want to suffer the same luck of PWO or pokemmo, then IMPROVE IT, and stop saying is betta. =) (anyway i will continue donating for get better server and game)

Yeah, I'd say this is premature membership has many benefits in game. However, the fact that the game is blowing up all over google, youtube and MMO sites is only going to cause more problems. This open beta system with only an 850 slot server is going to be a major issue as people spread the word. Considering the server has been at Max capacity nearly round the clock 24/hr even on the weekdays would suggest that there is at least a 3000 player base and that's probably an understatement. If we don't see some return on server population increase the next thing you will see is bad reviews on MMO sites and youtube resulting in negative publicity for the team. Their mistake was making their 850 slot server. They're going to need to implement a Que system or increase server slots soon cause more and more people are signing up daily and making threads like this. Pretty soon people who donated wont even be able to login when they have time to play which will result in negative threads on this forum, reviews and scam calling banter on youtube and other mmo sites.

Eventually we'll be seeing more posts like this only progressively worse.

34625 yeaaah all time is down or full, and all the f**** time the excuse is "is beta" really im sick to hear/read that..... I have been another beta servers and is not all time down, and has a decent slots for players, really 850 players is a f* joke for online game. then if PRO dont want to suffer the same luck of PWO or spam, then IMPROVE IT, and stop saying is betta. =) (anyway i will continue donating for get better server and game)

I personally don't care or mind atm but others will and do. I've been trying to connect for the past 3 hours but at least it's allowed me to get some work done around the house lol. :) that's always a plus.

Personally for me, this game is by far the best fan-made pokemon game out there.. and I agree that 850 is not enough and neither is 925, but the servers won't get any better without funding. With all the players pro are gathering, i expect a server that can sustain a 3000 player base at least.. look at poke mmo, they have 10 channels.. and the game is (mind my french) f*king awful..

For the game being in BETA.. how long will the game be in BETA? till christmas? Hope not! lol

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

are you guys REALLY crying over 5usd. for an ENTIRE month. i spent $2 on an energy drink that didn't even last 30mins. The staff has been VERY transparent as to issues they are having. They didn't try to hide them. They have been keeping us informed. Unlike same games where it's $60 for the game $15 a month to play and its down one day a week for like 12 hours for "updates/maintenance"

i am happy with this game. i want them to be able to get more stuff. so yes i donate have there been times i can't login oh YEAH, does it annoy me. YES.

BUT WAIT!

This game isn't barely over 1 year old. to INCLUDE the developmental stage. and i recall back when the game had a cap of 400 and it was fine because the game didn't have enough active users for that to be a concern.

Servers might be cheap now a days but gaming servers are still over priced, and let me give you a hint the OPTIONAL $5 membership doesn't do jack towards the cost of a gaming server.

How long will be in Beta?!?!?

[glow=red]Google[/glow] Mail aka[glow=red]gmail[/glow] was in beta for over 5 [glow=red]YEARS[/glow]. and they are people who get PAID good to develop, work on, and complete projects.