Few questions about guilds

Benikisaki

Hi everyone!

As leader of a guild there are a few things I really would like to ask you :Grin:

Is there a way to see the member list of the guild and their satus/efforts?

How can someone be kicked? I've seen only the comand /gleave.

What exactly does the comand /gmotd do? I know it is the message of the day, but I can't see it work in any way.

Are there any other things I need to know for the job of guild-leader?

Thank you very much :Shy:

230903 Hi everyone!

As leader of a guild there are a few things I really would like to ask you :Grin:

What exactly does the comand /gmotd do? I know it is the message of the day, but I can't see it work in any way.

Hi there. Here are some answers:

1. You can access your guild roster from the Social tab in game and see a list of your guild members that way.

2. Use the /gkick command in order to kick a member.

3. To input the Message of the Day, type /gmotd Message goes here in your chatbox.

As for your last question, I've moved your topic to the General Game Talk subforum so that other players and guild leaders can chime in with their thoughts on what it takes to run a guild successfully. Good luck!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

230903 Hi everyone!

Hi there. Here are some answers:

1. You can access your guild roster from the Social tab in game and see a list of your guild members that way.

2. Use the /gkick command in order to kick a member.

3. To input the Message of the Day, type /gmotd Message goes here in your chatbox.

As for your last question, I've moved your topic to the General Game Talk subforum so that other players and guild leaders can chime in with their thoughts on what it takes to run a guild successfully. Good luck!

Thank you very much :y: