Staff help please

Zakn

iv'e just finished kanto and headed into johto, as the message popped up telling me i couldn't return something to do with my graphics card made my game crash. once i logged in i was in johto and i don't wish to be as i'm waiting for a friend to catch up.

I haven't chosen any starter pokemon in johto yet, is there any chance i could get moved back to kanto?

Thanks for your help, Zak.

231260 iv'e just finished kanto and headed into johto, as the message popped up telling me i couldn't return something to do with my graphics card made my game crash. once i logged in i was in johto and i don't wish to be as i'm waiting for a friend to catch up.

I haven't chosen any starter pokemon in johto yet, is there any chance i could get moved back to kanto?

Thanks for your help, Zak.

If you're already in Johto, there's no way for you to return back to Kanto unless you beat the 8 gyms in johto.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I understand that, that's why i'm asking staff to move me back. iv'e spoke to naero in the IRC he said he's not on right now so post here and they will sort it as i've not actually started anything in the region.

231260 i couldn't return something to do with my graphics card made my game crash

And for your crashing, make sure you are forcing DX9 as I think I can guess you probably have an AMD card and Windows 10 probably?

Yeah i do, how can i force DX9?

Follow that hyperlink I put in my post and that topic will help you out.

231266 I understand that, that's why i'm asking staff to move me back. iv'e spoke to naero in the IRC he said he's not on right now so post here and they will sort it as i've not actually started anything in the region.

I'm unsure about what Naero stated, though staff members can't move you without actual special authorization. There also the probably it can mess up some set variableson your account as you ARE NOT suppose to leave Johto until you get your 8th badge, but thats my theory I guess.

231270 I'm unsure about what Naero stated, though staff members can't move you without actual special authorization. There also the chance it can probably mess up some set variables in your account as you ARE NOT suppose to leave Johto until you get your 8th badge, but thats my theory I guess.

This isn't really a theory, that can actually mess up your account pretty bad. The server and DB already notice you in johto, to move you back could inadvertently keep your pokemon locked up tight in the PC, which would be humorous, but pretty bad.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

231279 is there anyway to roll back my account or anything? i really didn't want to start johto yet as my friend is only partially through kanto?

Pretty much, staff can't do anything without any proper reason. Only thing you can do is try to help your friend via communication on a third party software.

231279 is there anyway to roll back my account or anything? i really didn't want to start johto yet as my friend is only partially through kanto?

Unfortunately, relogging saves progress, and every so often the server autosaves. So there would be no way to roll your account back. :( Seems like you'll just have to wait.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]