Shiny Mount

Suyji

I donated and bought a Shiny Arcanine, but i accidently bought the wrong mount. I did not mean to buy that one and would like it to be replaced with a Shiny Ninetales instead :(

If that is not possible, a money refund would be appreciated in order to re purchase the coins and get a new mount.

231481 I donated and bought a Shiny Arcanine, but i accidently bought the wrong mount. I did not mean to buy that one and would like it to be replaced with a Shiny Ninetales instead :(

If that is not possible, a money refund would be appreciated in order to re purchase the coins and get a new mount.

Hi there. Unfortunately we can't replace your mount or refund your coins in this case, since you used them when purchasing your mount.

However, the good news is that mounts are still tradable. As Repulser has suggested, you can try trading your Shiny Arcanine mount with someone who has a Shiny Ninetales mount. You can also sell your mount and use the Pokedollars you get to purchase a Shiny Ninetales mount instead. Try looking for a deal via Trade Chat in game, or through our Trade subforums.

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience. Best of luck, hopefully you're still able to acquire your Shiny Ninetales mount.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.