Please do not introduce wings to the character clothes store.

Brandonchoo

35095 There's nothing wrong with introducing any kind of cosmetic; if you don't like them, you don't have to wear them, so what's the problem? You're complaining about having to look at them? That's ridiculous.

The possibilities for wings in this game are numerous, too, which makes this suggestion even worse. Wings based on actual Pokemon are possible and would "make sense" (which seems to be one of your complaints), so to outright say wings should never be implemented is an extremely narrow suggestion that actually hurts creativity rather than nurturing it.

That is why i am just giving out my opinion as stated, i really didnt mean to offend you.

I just find the map to be a little bit messy.

I apologize

Thought let me clarify i am not completely against wings though as long as it dosent go too over.

For example what Kirina said:

082_Angel04col.png?noCache=1443377381Huge wings like this I don't support.

kmzwTK5.jpg Like Ayu from Kanon, tiny wings like these _wing__by_ebonred-d28iu7o.gif on a backpack would be nice.

If its like a flygon cosplay costume, i wouldnt mind at all. For example what MegaFlygon said, i wouldnt mind it as it could've been something like PokeManiac from pokemon ruby

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Q7CU-QxEqn8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/3zbPycXfCRg/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg

Again, i apologize if i offended anyone who read this post.

I like your opinion. I have to agree in another certain pokemon mmo game the wings took up the spot the person was standing and half of each spot next to them. Looks terribly ugly when they so massive. If huge gaudy wings become a thing i hope huge gaudy hats and beards follow soon after. OHHH can I get an ERROR skin like what happened in counter strike https://cs-suca.org/main/images/article_images/error2.png

G3t0vrK.jpg

37136That is why i am just giving out my opinion as stated, i really didnt mean to offend you.

I just find the map to be a little bit messy.

I apologize

Uh... what? You didn't offend me. I just think your "suggestion" is terrible because it's an opinion and it doesn't actually affect gameplay. You want to tailor the game's aesthetics to suit your own personal tastes, but aren't providing anything logically substantial for your argument. That is why I'm opposed to this. Sorry for the confusion.