Micro stutters when moving?

Majinomie

Does anyone experience these sort of micro stutters when you move your character? I find it noticeable whenever the map scrolls up/down/left/right, so basically whenever my character moves a short distance. It's really annoying when moving.

It's a lot more noticeable in towns, but I can still notice it in regular maps too. My FPS, however, remains a solid 60 with vsync on and without vsync it's in the 800-1000's.

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-6300

GPU: Radeon HD 7870

RAM: 8GB

Does anyone experience these sort of micro stutters when you move your character? I find it noticeable whenever the map scrolls up/down/left/right, so basically whenever my character moves a short distance. It's really annoying when moving.

It's a lot more noticeable in towns, but I can still notice it in regular maps too. My FPS, however, remains a solid 60 with vsync on and without vsync it's in the 800-1000's.

System Specs:

Curious, are you already forcing DX9?

Also have you tried closing any problems that you aren't using?

It's a lot more noticeable in towns, but I can still notice it in regular maps too. My FPS, however, remains a solid 60 with vsync on and without vsync it's in the <a href="tel:800-1000">800-1000</a>'s.

System Specs:

I don't have any other programs running. I'm not sure about the DX9. Is there a way to check? I know I have like the latest DX which is like DX11 or something but I don't know which DX the game is using.

It's a lot more noticeable in towns, but I can still notice it in regular maps too. My FPS, however, remains a solid 60 with vsync on and without vsync it's in the <a href="tel:800-1000">800-1000</a>'s.

System Specs:

I don't have any other programs running. I'm not sure about the DX9. Is there a way to check? I know I have like the latest DX which is like DX11 or something but I don't know which DX the game is using.

DirectX has caused some issues in the past before - generally, PRO seems to load/perform better when forced to run in DirectX 9. Here's a guide on forcing the game to run in DirectX 9, try it and see if that helps with the issue.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

DirectX has caused some issues in the past before - generally, PRO seems to load/perform better when forced to run in DirectX 9. Here's a guide on forcing the game to run in DirectX 9, try it and see if that helps with the issue.

Ah ok thanks, I'll give it a try. Is there like a noticeable difference in graphics if I force it to downgrade and run in DX9?

232746 Ah ok thanks, I'll give it a try. Is there like a noticeable difference in graphics if I force it to downgrade and run in DX9?

From my understanding of it, there's an issue with the Windows 10 drivers and DirectX 12 etc functioning poorly, causing client crashes, potential lag, and so forth. I haven't heard any reports of major graphical differences when running the game in DirectX 9, though.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

232746 Ah ok thanks, I'll give it a try. Is there like a noticeable difference in graphics if I force it to downgrade and run in DX9?

From my understanding of it, there's an issue with the Windows 10 drivers and DirectX 12 etc functioning poorly, causing client crashes, potential lag, and so forth. I haven't heard any reports of major graphical differences when running the game in DirectX 9, though.

I tried forcing it in DX9 but it didn't seem to help. I still experience the micro stutters frequently. I don't really know how to explain it but when I'm moving around the map, the game seems to sort of freeze for a split second, it's very quick, similar to like a lag spike maybe?