is synchronize glitched when trying to find hidden ability?

Tzrekjad

i have catched 40 hidden ability magikarps and only 4 of them had the nature of my synchronizer which was adamant. i dont think this is normal however when i catch regular magikarps sync seems to be working. So back to the question, is synchronize glitched when trying to find hidden ability?

Thanks

extra info; I am using a kadabra synchronizer and using role play to figure out the ability before catching, if it's h.a i catch if not i run.

231731 It is not a glitch, as someone who has also hunted for H/A pokemon many many many many many many many many many many many times, i know how insanely frustrating it is. Simply put, you are just unlucky with the rate it is going.

hmmmm okay thanks for the reply! :Grin:

231731 It is not a glitch, as someone who has also hunted for H/A pokemon many many many many many many many many many many many times, i know how insanely frustrating it is. Simply put, you are just unlucky with the rate it is going.

hmmmm okay thanks for the reply! :Grin:

No problem just keep at the grind :kiss: just remember the grind is the only thing that tells us we are truly alive :devil:

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif