Inventory bug

Carmillum

I pretty sure staff is also aware of this bug and its around already for quite some time i hope this get fixed soon.. It always happends to me when i encounter a rare pokemon and sometimes it just freezes so long i get kicked for being AFK :Bored:

When I farm, I usually open the bag every 5 to 10 encouters, just to be sure that it won't freeze for more than a sec or two when I need it the most

I binded the "return" key to my numpad period, bag is 3, run is 0, right next to the arrows, hitting "3 . 0" doesn't take more than a sec and I don't end up panicked when I run into a shiny or a rare pokemon :p Did the same with the R key for return; that way, if I'm playing with the other hand, "3 R 4" are not far either

Anyway, "long" story short : open your bag every now and then :3

232298 Hi,

In battle, whenever you click on "Inventory", the game may freeze. This happens way to often to be a simple little lag. There is something wrong somewhere. The game is freezing for a few minutes (1 or 2) - any solutions to this ?

Hi there, Carmillum. We're in fact aware of this issue, but our developer Shane hasn't been able to reproduce it on his PC, so unfortunately nothing can be done at the moment.

In the meantime, here's what you can try to do in order to prevent this from happening in the first place:

232378 When I farm, I usually open the bag every 5 to 10 encouters, just to be sure that it won't freeze for more than a sec or two when I need it the most

I binded the "return" key to my numpad period, bag is 3, run is 0, right next to the arrows, hitting "3 . 0" doesn't take more than a sec and I don't end up panicked when I run into a shiny or a rare pokemon :p Did the same with the R key for return; that way, if I'm playing with the other hand, "3 R 4" are not far either

Anyway, "long" story short : open your bag every now and then :3

Sorry about the inconvenience. Best of luck, hopefully this won't keep you from catching other Pokemon in the future!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.