About the mega evolutions

Guest heeruy92

Guest heeruy92

Hello all and thank you for making this great game for all of us to enjoy. I just had a question about the mega evolutions.

I understand that mega evolutions are not realized in PRO yet though the mega stones are in existence.

As I understand it, in the original games, you are only allowed to have one mega evolution per team.

I was wondering what plans the staff had for PRO. Are you going to stick to this one mega per team rule? Or are you going to do things differently?

Thank you again and I do hope I used the proper forum to post this topic. There didn't seem to be one more appropriate.

232389 Hello all and thank you for making this great game for all of us to enjoy. I just had a question about the mega evolutions.

I understand that mega evolutions are not realized in PRO yet though the mega stones are in existence.

As I understand it, in the original games, you are only allowed to have one mega evolution per team.

I was wondering what plans the staff had for PRO. Are you going to stick to this one mega per team rule? Or are you going to do things differently?

Thank you again and I do hope I used the proper forum to post this topic. There didn't seem to be one more appropriate.

While I may not be a member of staff I think it's safe to assume that when they do add more stones to the game they're going to follow the official game and keep it at one mega per team. The two reasons why I say this is because battle-wise they try to follow the game as closely as possible and because of balance reasons (E.G not allowing players to catch every legendary otherwise everyone would just be using teams full of them.)