Rowls' PokeHunting Extravaganza

Rowls

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

234141 Fletchling

ok well i know a azurill adamant/huge power with 24/31/24/12/29/30 had a starting bid of 200k - instabuy of 1m if that helps ur case

So you wanting around 200k, or the 1m? XD The 200 I'm okay with.

i was just saying that was an auction clearly stating the pokemon can be worth well over 200k with the right IV's, so it would depend upon the catch :)

ok well i know a azurill adamant/huge power with 24/31/24/12/29/30 had a starting bid of 200k - instabuy of 1m if that helps ur case

So you wanting around 200k, or the 1m? XD The 200 I'm okay with.

i was just saying that was an auction clearly stating the pokemon can be worth well over 200k with the right IV's, so it would depend upon the catch :)

I'll do around 200-300, if you want, all I got until I sell some things. Guess you got more stuff to get before mine anyways, so no rush :)

giphy.gif

" A Man's Dream Will Never Die. "

2qj8zft.gif

Guest GunsterPanda

I'd like to update on my orders

I now no longer require the clefairy (i've found one myself)!

I am still looking for: fletchling (with high priority) & skarmory (with lower priority)

I am also wanting to add to the list:

Pokemon Name: Chansey

Stage of Evolution: Don't care

Nature: Calm

Ability: Natural Cure

IV's: 25+ SP.DEF 25+ HP 20+ DEF

Level Required: Doesn't matter

Ingame Name: gunsterxz

Price: willing to pay 150k for meeting base, upwards to 300k depending on IVs. Can negotiate for lower IVs if 20+ spdef/hp with lower pricing.

Pokemon Name: Drillbur

Stage of Evolution: Don't care

Nature: Careful

Ability: Mold Breaker

IV's: 20+ SP.DEF 25+ HP 20+ DEF

Level Required: Doesn't matter

Ingame Name: gunsterxz

Price: willing to pay 150-200k for meeting base w/ negotiations (lower price, mold breaker not as in demand as sand stream + ada/jolly excadrills) for higher IVs.

Thank you for your hard work :) I understand the other 2 pokemon I added will be at the bottom of the list and I am okay with that. At this point, I am just looking for more bodies to find me that fletchling with the chansey & drillbur on lower priority & the skarmory not nearly as needed.

Thank you!

Dratini/dragonair/dragonite. Ivs 20+. Adamant. And preferably marvel scale as dratini i forgot what its called once it evolves but the one that makes u not get 1hko at full health with dragonite, evs 252 attack and 252 speed. Ill pay whatever it costs just let me know :) if its got marvel scale ill pay alot more but its not neccesary :)

no longer accepting orders, please still post and i will message you when im hunting for newer ones,

raid23: order accepted

Gunster: order has been changed

beever10: i won't be training EV's unfortunately, are you still interested?

no longer accepting orders, please still post and i will message you when im hunting for newer ones,

raid23: order accepted

Gunster: order has been changed

beever10: i won't be training EV's unfortunately, are you still interested?

by the way its rald23 not raid23 its L not I xD