When can players get move protect

Jbdcr1

It's been a while for move protect encoded in the game, but I didn't see any report that people found somebody teaches protect to pokes, and many pokes need to be taught as the only way learn it. I'm just wondering if there are any plan on the move tutor release or not, since my umberon can only use detect temporary and it has 8PP less than protect during PVP. Thanks for any following imformations.

233716 It's been a while for move protect encoded in the game, but I didn't see any report that people found somebody teaches protect to pokes, and many pokes need to be taught as the only way learn it. I'm just wondering if there are any plan on the move tutor release or not, since my umberon can only use detect temporary and it has 8PP less than protect during PVP. Thanks for any following imformations.

Hi there. Ultimately, we do plan to introduce and code many more moves/TMs into the game. Unfortunately, however, we can't give you an ETA on when this will be finished.

For now, you'll have to be patient and keep checking back for updates - make sure to keep an eye on this update log for news on what's been added. You can also suggest adding Protect into the game on this post here, although do note that you're only allowed to suggest one move tutor per account on that thread.

Sorry about the inconvenience, and good luck with your Umbreon in the meantime!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.