Move Set Lists?

Victormaru

I've just started the game. I noticed that every Pokémon from all Generations is included, judging by the Pokédex. So I just want to know if there are any lists out there for learned moves. That way I could prepare my Pokémon for the move(s) while training. Or does anyone know if Revolution follows the Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire move lists? If any at all? Unless it's completely different from all the games and we just have to figure it out ourselves.

tumblr_nxieoaJXho1s7r03co6_400.gif

234915 I've just started the game. I noticed that every Pokémon from all Generations is included, judging by the PokéDex. So I just want to know if there are any lists out there for learned moves. That way I could prepare my Pokémon for the move(s) while training. Or does anyone know if Revolution follows the Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire move lists? If any at all? Unless it's completely different from all the games and we just have to figure it out ourselves.

I am quite new here aswell BUT i found some really usefull guides at that specific section...go take a look and you may get your answers!

[glow=purple]

<i>[/glow]</i>

234915 I've just started the game. I noticed that every Pokémon from all Generations is included, judging by the Pokédex. So I just want to know if there are any lists out there for learned moves. That way I could prepare my Pokémon for the move(s) while training. Or does anyone know if Revolution follows the Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire move lists? If any at all? Unless it's completely different from all the games and we just have to figure it out ourselves.

To clarify, currently only Pokemon #1-260 in the National Pokedex have their movesets updated to the Generation 6 ORAS builds. Pokemon after that have movesets from Generation 5. The plan is to update them all to Generation 6 movesets eventually, but we don't have an ETA on this, unfortunately.

I'm glad to hear you were able to find the level-up Pokedex information. :) Enjoy your game!

Topic moved to proper forum and locked as resolved.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.