Ecruteak Dance Theater Rocket Grunt Issue

Boltzz

Hi, I was battling rocket grunt in the Ecruteak Dance Theater and suddenly got dc'ed.. when I relog and talked to him I can't battle him again..

I thought the main story quest supposed to not have any cooldown.. but why can't I battle him again?? some help please :(

Untitled_zpsclxegjxn.png

That sucks man. Hopefully you get support soon. Are you able to keep going with the story?

I can't.. I need to finish this quest then only I can go to Burned tower and continue with the gym.. sad T.T

235157 Hi, I was battling rocket grunt in the Ecruteak Dance Theater and suddenly got dc'ed.. when I relog and talked to him I can't battle him again..

I thought the main story quest supposed to not have any cooldown.. but why can't I battle him again?? some help please :(

Untitled_zpsclxegjxn.png

Hi there, the cooldown on rebattling the Team Rocket grunt NPC should be around 2 hours real time. Try speaking to him again and let me know how that works.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

235157 Hi, I was battling rocket grunt in the Ecruteak Dance Theater and suddenly got dc'ed.. when I relog and talked to him I can't battle him again..

Untitled_zpsclxegjxn.png

Hi there, the cooldown on rebattling the Team Rocket grunt NPC should be around 2 hours real time. Try speaking to him again and let me know how that works.

Yep.. done it already.. thanks for the reply :D