Route 6 voltorb teleport bug

235184 As he passed by Route 6 I interacted with Voltorb to cut through the map,

unfortunately I ended up being sent to a place where you can not leave.

don't know how to put images here. thanks

I cant help you with your problem regarding the game but...try using this hosting site https://prnt.sc/ to upload your photo and then use that link to post it here on the forums!Hope i helped!

[glow=purple]

<i>[/glow]</i>

I may know what you mean. If it's a black screen no map, just GUIs. Then, if that's the case, use an escape rope or relog-in.

umbreon_animation_by_taravalentine.gif

You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.

Get a friend or someone in the server you trust to see if the bug is just on your side. I suggest restarting the client if you haven't already done that.

umbreon_animation_by_taravalentine.gif

You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.

Hi there,

The bug has been fixed. Thank you for the report and sorry for the inconvinience. Have a nice day~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.